Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Inside the Big Swan Stadium, celebrating England fans danced a massive conga through the stands, carrying Japanese children on their shoulders.
- At 9.30 am, I find myself dancing the conga with 100 Ghanaian women.
- Then the band played ‘Road to Amarillo’ and the guests danced the conga through the hotel, and the men played rugby in their kilts at midnight.
- I knew it was going to be a long day when I saw three penguins dancing the conga across the main reception hall.
- We then dance the conga, party until we drop, and wake up in a world of health for all.
- The cadets do a Copacabana-style conga, and the cops do a wicked Irish dance parody - instantly recognizable.
- They end with the him leading a conga around the crowded venue.
- This involves a series of rather complex situations (including the above mentioned conga and also an amazing illuminated bustier).
- There's as much boogie-woogie in its movements as conga and tango.
- Made in Manchester, finished in Liverpool - the next thing you know we will be doing a victory conga the length of the East Lancs Road!
- Last week, 65 students danced the conga through the centre of town.
- Later they danced the conga and had an erotic dancer on stage.
2also conga drumcongas feminine