Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1¡enhorabuena!¡felicitaciones! Latin America
- Heartiest congrats to Ellie on another special day.
- And while we're on the subject of driving, congrats to everyone who enjoyed a beer, but didn't drive after the Lismore races last Thursday.
- Thank you so much for your congrats and well wishes.
- Give her congrats for winning that all-state spelling bee.
- Dave, congrats on the first joke on this comment board.
- I have some blog catching up to do so this post was just supposed to be a quickie to say congrats to my getting-older-by-the-minute daughter.
- If anyone else has read this far down the blog, congrats.
- Best wishes and congrats go to the happy couple.
- By the way, congrats to Dale and Heather on their new tyke!
- Jim was vague about who was going to buy it, but congrats!
- And while I am at it, I just thought I should say congrats to Meg for both a highly successful redesign and having an incredibly cool web savvy mother.
- But, of the political blogs, I can't argue with any of the winners: congrats, and keep up the good work!
- But congrats on a decent hall (type thing) of residence, just cross your fingers and hope the bed isn't lumpy!
- I don't know how he pulled it off, but congrats to his campaign crew.
- You may be too humble to post this, but congrats!
- Tom, congrats on a very well thought out post here.
- Hey, congrats on being number one again - and welcome to your new digs.
- Anyway, congrats to him, he did his best and he did Jamaica proud!
- Sara joined the party around nine, to cheers and smiles; another round of baby congrats.