The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of congruencia
1 formal(harmony)congruencia feminine
- More momentously, geometric proofs are guided by our deep ability to see points, lines, shapes and their symmetries, similarities and congruences.
- From coincidence, to congruence, to harmony, to synergy, the two films have to stand the new ground that they cut.
- That is, in order to be homologous, structures must satisfy the tests of similarity, congruence and conjunction.
- High interpersonal congruence should foster harmonious and productive interactions for at least two reasons.
- Until now America has never had an almost complete congruence between ideological and party identities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!