The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1sección cónica femenino
- The solutions to the equations describing the motions produced by this law are called conic sections - ellipses, hyperbolae and parabolae - which you get by intersecting a plane and a cone.
- For example he shows how to deform a circle into an ellipse and proves other results on deforming conic sections.
- He worked on conic sections and produced important theorems in projective geometry.
- These three trajectories are known as conic sections, as they are also the curves produced by cutting a cone along different planes.
- He continued his study of mathematics and wrote a dissertation on conic sections for his doctorate in mathematics which was awarded in 1879.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!