The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of conjugar
- A French language lesson follows with the Brother conjugating the reflexive verb deshabiller, ‘to undress’.
- Tenses are confused, verbs are conjugated and there's a creek to swim in to give relief from the merciless sun.
- In a month, they were writing the alphabet, conjugating verbs, and making small sentences.
- Oh yeah, I'm trying to learn how to conjugate verbs in Japanese now.
- And don't worry, even French four students occasionally forget how to conjugate verbs.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!