The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1prestidigitación femininemagia feminineconjuring trick — truco de magia
- That might sound improbable, but so are all conjuring tricks - that is the point of them.
- I am always told, by those who purport to know, that there is a simple explanation for all conjuring tricks, but I think it is I who must be simple, because I continue to be completely stumped by all this sleight of hand.
- Would such conjuring tricks give their writings more authority?
- Magick should not be confused with magic, which is the art of conjuring and legerdemain.
- ‘Psychics’ who are honest about their deception call themselves mentalists and call their art magic or conjuring.
- Contestants will be judged on their magical content and technique, general conjuring ability and their presentation, appearance and personality.
- It's fun to learn magic tricks and be able to do close up conjuring, and it's also an interesting learning process.
- There is every chance that he performed a little sleight of hand and other conjuring.
- But some of the works have a softer edge, and these still-mysterious iconic works evoke a land of vaudevillian conjuring and a world of wonders.
- For the parapsychologist, this should be considered a useful introduction to the workings of the mind of a creative thinker in the field of conjuring.
- His close-up conjuring is undeniably impressive, inducing a level of astonishment among his guests that can be measured by the number of obscenity bleeps which pepper their incredulous reactions.
- In fact, I think it is this admiration for contraptions - for tricky pieces of apparatus that do this when you push that - which often attracts people to the field of conjuring.
- It shows that there is no unified front even within the field of conjuring and that personal biases can affect the theory and, therefore, the understanding of methods.
- So there's absolutely no conviction that what was observed in the seance room is anything more than very clever conjuring.
- Novices in the field of conjuring may be surprised at the diversity of ways one might misdirect attention.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!