The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of conectividad
- Ireland is at the very edge of airline connectivity in Europe and has to fight every battle that involves transportation costs.
- The marketing challenge is to sell you on the necessity of information via continuous connectivity.
- However, one of the essential ingredients to succeed in the global services is international air connectivity.
- But observers saw many financial, political and ideological bears on that way to connectivity.
- We have invested in the best possible infrastructure, latest technology and incredible connectivity.
- They will provide air connectivity to secondary cities and potential industrial and tourist destinations.
- As a first step, Wi-Fi connectivity is being offered in 16 seats where four sets of seats will face each other.
- Tools that recognise the vernacular role of self-writing as well as the public role of connectivity would definitely help with this.
- Currently this type of connectivity is only available close to the larger towns which leaves the remote areas isolated.
- Blogging is a transitional technology that will lead to new forms of connectivity and creativity.
- The other sees connectivity as the essential factor, with movies being one of many resources that can travel along those connections.
- Mobile phones can do so much more than make a call now - the tools are there to push for connectivity in so many ways.
- Going by their current strengths, these libraries will survive the age of seamless connectivity too.
- Now comes the biggest test of whether the rhetoric of connectivity can be marshalled into effective action.
- We are also strengthening the rail and air connectivity in our country.
- He said connectivity between areas via road and rail was very important.
- The immediacy and connectivity can expose great wrong; in just the same way, it can do great wrong.
- In my opinion, my industry is just beginning to reap the benefits of connectivity.
- There was a discussion on fostering greater regional connectivity in the field of energy.
- The person, rather than the household or group, is the primary unit of connectivity.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!