Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1entendido masculineentendida femininea wine connoisseur — un entendido en vinos
- Certainly, there was a host of different dishes hot and steamy to cater to the tastes of connoisseurs.
- A leading connoisseur of bottled water last night advised consumers to pick and choose between bottled and mains water.
- Meanwhile the project seems to have provoked some bemused commentary among art connoisseurs.
- For connoisseurs of intelligence fiction a few titles epitomize the essence of the craft.
- They have been created by expert designers to attract fashion connoisseurs and the textile industry at large.
- Raw concrete is a taste acquired by few outside a tight-knit commando of architectural connoisseurs.
- Beer connoisseurs argue that the brews don't taste as good as those made with malted barley.
- It looks the same and only the connoisseur would tell the difference in taste.
- He was a connoisseur and he felt they were connoisseurs, too.
- It will give an opportunity for the connoisseurs of food to fulfil their gastronomical desires.
- The connoisseurs came up with a surprising range of taste and bouquet descriptions.
- Early catalogues served connoisseurs and noble visitors whilst also publicizing the taste and wealth of the owner.
- Wine connoisseurs demonstrate how to savour the true taste of wine without depending on the nose.
- Plus, connoisseurs will soon be to able purchase originals for themselves.
- With just over a month to go before this year's grape harvest, vineyard owners and wine connoisseurs are hoping the good weather will continue.
- For beer connoisseurs it was one of the great events of the social calendar - a real ale festival at one of Scotland's finest country houses.
- Fireworks are integral to the social life of the Japanese, who are perhaps the world's greatest firework artists and connoisseurs.
- Caribbean mango connoisseurs argue over which variety is the most luscious.
- Like the original structure, his piece has a beauty that lures connoisseurs.
- Local connoisseurs are seldom of much help in correcting the error.