The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(por su interés ecológico o arquitectónico) zona protegida feminine
- Residents hope that an extension of the conservation area would protect the area from inappropriate development.
- The special interest of the conservation area is twofold.
- They also include a registered park, an area of archaeological importance and a conservation area.
- A Sheffield suburb could soon be declared a conservation area to protect hundreds of Victoria villas.
- Finally, it must be remembered that this is a site in a conservation area in a national park.
- The site is in the village conservation area and campaigners said the proposal would neither preserve or enhance it.
- The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.
- But changes must blend into the conservation area to preserve and enhance characteristics worthy of retention.
- This is a conservation area, let us conserve and strengthen it.
- Unpopular plans to build ten family homes on unofficial allotments beside a village conservation area have been blocked.
- The whole part of the centre of the town is in the conservation area.
- However, it's in the middle of a conservation area, and that fairly much rules it out.
- The site, in a conservation area and set in nine acres of land, is expected to prove attractive to property developers.
- It said the trees are on council-owned land and not in a conservation area.
- A householder alleged to have chopped down more than 20 mature trees in a conservation area of Bradford is to be prosecuted.
- He said many residents had other ideas about how the site could be used, including a bowling green, a wildlife conservation area or a park.
- Under planning law it is an offence to axe trees in a conservation area without approval.
- With visitor safety of utmost importance, tree surgeons were called in to make safe the conservation area's older trees.
- She has seen groups of young people in the cemetery, damaging gravestones and pulling up plants in the conservation area.
- If a property is within a conservation area then any development needs to be carefully assessed by planning authorities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!