The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of conservacionista
1conservacionista masculine, feminine(group/policy) (before noun) conservacionista
- Generations of conservationists and environmentalists have reinforced these views.
- The plan is signed by eminent ecologists and conservationists from around the world.
- What rancher or federal manager would listen to the management suggestions of a conservationist who advocated no grazing?
- I am a conservationist and a farmer, a wilderness advocate and an agrarian.
- They are also at the heart of what American conservationists have fought to preserve for more than a century.
- We have teamed up with experts and conservationists to help preserve the skeleton for crucial scientific research.
- The speed restrictions have also been supported by conservationists, anglers and wildlife experts.
- It is easy to understand why conservationists and wildlife lovers have been beating a path to the company's door.
- The decision to become a wildlife conservationist was accidental.
- Why do some conservationists still not embrace the sustainable use paradigm?
- As mountain gorillas are susceptible to human diseases, conservationists had feared the worse.
- Those, then, are some reasons why good farmers are conservationists, and why all farmers ought to be.
- At the turn of the century, misled conservationists would have had us forego the joys of a Christmas tree.
- But conservationists see this as a smokescreen, saying that no other wildlife are targeted in this way.
- As a consequence, serious conservationists should be praising their work.
- Pity the turtles and cherish them, for they too are on the conservationist's list of vulnerable species and in danger of extinction.
- It's ironic that a conservationist should so smugly place his own interests above the lives of the animals he destroys.
- In doing so, he does a disservice to the conservationist community, American Indians and native peoples everywhere.
- The conservationist movement was not, however, as democratic as Roosevelt believed it to be.
- Every picture is accompanied by a deep caption, with unashamedly conservationist warnings about ecological threats to the planet.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!