The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conservadurismo
1(in politics, traditions)conservadurismo masculino
- Its conservatism led patrons of modern art to look for alternatives.
- I think it says something about the conservatism of Australian producers.
- The dichotomy stems from his musical conservatism.
- This is a fable that talks about the existence and acceptance of differences in a time of conservatism and religious bigotry.
- Economics risks suffocating architecture, but so does polite conservatism and a consumerist attitude.
- Even the war films that do not make use of these stereotypes are, for the most part, possessed of an inherent conservatism.
- This perception is rent by contradictions between assimilation and separation, conservatism and liberalism, and tradition and progression.
- Insecurity is the basis of our conservatism.
- There is this conservatism, this lack of understanding, this ignorance.
2Conservatism(in UK)conservadurismo masculino
- A Conservative MP, he maintained in the 1920s that Conservatism was "above all things a spirit, not an abstract doctrine."
- That capture of a weakened Labour machine by the Left would not suffice to defeat the new Conservatism.
- He does not radiate the same enjoyment in scoring off the prime minister as he did when his main targets were the Crown and Conservatism.
- He claimed that during the previous 20 years, the Conservatives had emphasized the strong features of Conservatism.
- Whereas his predecessor sought to dominate her party, he hoped to heal divisions and to create a new, consensual form of Conservatism.
- For Major, Conservatism is about allowing people to fulfill their potential.
- The college became a bastion of Conservatism in the Thatcher Era.
- Conservatism revived with the dual leadership of Bentinck and Disraeli.
- They gave Chamberlainite managerial Conservatism a broad support.
- The essays on Australian Conservatism provided some insight into conservative ideology and organization between the world wars.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!