The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conservatorio
- Between them, music schools and conservatoires have 200,000 students.
- Having avoided the conventional musical education of the conservatoire, he was able to bypass the normal paths of French music of the 1860s, and to explore a new harmonic idiom and especially a novel way of writing for the piano.
- This contains some swingeing comments on the status of music in our modern society and the methods of musical upbringing in some conservatoires, which exalt mechanical accomplishment above enquiring mindset.
- Education was free, and at the schools and conservatoires you could see young age kids, any day of the week enjoying their lessons and playing their musical instruments all over - very naturally, more and more.
- Do conservatoires, other musical bodies of repute and teachers as a whole, still justly consider stylistic concept an important part of every young player's curriculum?
- In the UK, departments of music were set up in new universities, and there was considerable expansion in older universities and conservatoires.
- This orchestra was a mixed bag of students from the conservatoire and retired musicians.
- This isn't the polite concertizing that most modern students learn in their conservatoires.
- Today was her day off from her relentless study as a graduate student at the conservatoire.
- Because of the cultural history here, the tradition is to come over and test the water, whereas in Australia a lot of money goes into sport rather than the arts, although there are conservatoires.
- Now, if someone has a millimetre of talent, it seems he's too quickly sent off to the conservatoire.
- The two sites of the new conservatoire are just half-a-mile apart and it is hoped the merger will create a hotbed of classical talent.
- Playing an instrument such as the oboe or bassoon as I do, one's initial focus at university or conservatoire was inevitably the brace of chairs available in the Western symphony orchestra.
- But within Italy many of these characters all too often exert any influence they may have on the musical politics of a city, conservatoire or a festival so as to make it very difficult for new voices to emerge.
- I merely asked you why you chose to come to America when you were already attending one of the best conservatoires in the world.
- This is the Laban Centre, a new dance conservatoire on the banks of Deptford Creek that's somehow transcended its bleak surroundings to become a national style icon.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!