Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1(person/behavior) atento(person/behavior) consideradohow considerate of her! — ¡qué atenta!
- It has social and political implications that are very meaningful and considerate of the masses.
- As he admits now, he might have taken a view more considerate of his wider career had he been older and wiser.
- He must be dignified, he must be tactful and considerate of feelings and of every living creature he sees.
- Somehow that was considerate of them, but they still were wary.
- Be considerate of the fact that Wellington's climate may make them want to drown themselves in a very warm bathtub right about now.
- Also, if you share the space that you're decorating, you should try to be considerate of your room-mates' tastes.
- In conclusion, I say to all you smokers out there - always be considerate of your fellow non-smoking citizens.
- The emergency services have joined the hospital in a plea to parents to be more considerate of the potential danger caused by careless parking.
- If she is a good friend, she will appreciate your honesty and be more considerate of your feelings.
- She's considerate of your needs and respects the terms of your contract.
- We are considerate of other highway users including pedestrians.
- Even those of us who are self-employed still must be considerate of our clients and suppliers.
- The physician should maintain a gentle and calm demeanor and be considerate of the apprehensive child.
- He said the Church should be considerate of the plight of people in the district who lost their crop because of floods that had struck the area.
- But instead of being considerate of my needs, he thought of me as just another conquest.
- The chairman's statement is considerate of the diverse interests represented by the leaders in the meeting.
- You each have to be honest about your feelings and considerate of the other.
- Be especially considerate of those who interact with the public all the time.
- And remember to be considerate of your colleagues who may not like the same noise levels as yourself.
- Please be considerate of other spectators when using umbrellas.