The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1agente de policía masculine, feminine(as form of address) agente masculine, feminine(as form of address) señor agente masculine(as form of address) señora agente feminine
- Eighteen minutes after 9am, with a dozen uniformed constables, three senior police officers and three mounted policemen almost obscuring the gates, the notices of execution were posted.
- When any person has been arrested other than at a police station, a constable may carry out a search of the person on three grounds.
- In a return to old-fashioned policing methods, constables on patrol will be able to frogmarch misbehaving youths back to their parents to demand an explanation for their behaviour.
- A sergeant or a constable of police would make a decision, would he or she not, whether to prosecute for a traffic offence?
- A probationary constable at Lismore police station died on Tuesday morning.
- The town of Kempston has grown so large that it now requires the service of a police sergeant and three constables to keep the population in order.
- Two constables and four police community support officers in their own liveried vehicle will keep the peace on service and school buses.
- The scheme follows a similar tactic adopted by Scottish police who have posted constables at schools to tackle youths known to be involved in petty crimes such as housebreaking, theft and anti-social behaviour.
- Also on hand were two constables from the Kent police motorcycle unit to tackle nuisance motorcyclists, who are able to evade officers in patrol cars by disappearing down the estate's many alleyways.
- He had arrived in 1912 from Jamaica, sponsored by a British teacher and after a brief career as a constable in the Jamaican police, to study as an agricultural engineer in the South.
- Pamela lived in nearby New Stevenston, Lanarkshire, with her mother, Anne, and father George, who is a serving constable with Strathclyde Police.
- The physical fitness test conducted by the State police to select women constables in Tiruchi on Monday and Tuesday was not an exception.
- I cannot recount the number of times I have called up friends in the police and asked for constables to be sent to the trouble spots to bail me out.
- The caller said his chief constable had received a number of complaints.
- The computer workstation of a senior constable was secured and information was extracted.
- The cholera victims included a police head constable.
- All were surprised to find a police head constable in uniform playing the classic with such finesse.
- Intentional obstruction of a constable exercising powers under this section is an offence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!