The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of estreñimiento
1estreñimiento masculineestitiquez feminine mainly Chile
- Other commonly associated symptoms include nausea, vomiting, and constipation or diarrhea.
- It isn't a disease but may be a symptom of severe constipation or emotional difficulties related to stool holding.
- The drug should not be used by patients who are currently constipated or whose main bowel symptom is constipation.
- These agents are not recommended for use in patients with severe chronic constipation or bowel disease.
- Nausea, diarrhea, constipation and dehydration may all be side effects of chemotherapy.
- Commonly in my practice the condition alternates between constipation and diarrhea.
- Constipation, diarrhoea or alternating constipation and diarrhoea are common symptoms.
- Other symptoms include fever, constipation and swelling of the stomach.
- When severe, the pain can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting, diarrhoea, constipation or feeling faint.
- At times, those with inflammatory bowel disease may also have constipation.
- This helps the body to eliminate toxins and waste products, and will also help counteract the common pregnancy complaints of constipation and nausea.
- Other possible side effects include headache, diarrhea, stomachache or constipation.
- Symptoms include tiredness, constipation and sensitivity to the cold.
- The pain was crampy, located in the left upper quadrant, and initially associated with constipation.
- Side-effects of antacids can include looseness of the bowels and constipation.
- Some people suffer from sore throats, attacks of diarrhea or constipation, and their skin may have a mottled look.
- Common causes of fecal incontinence include constipation, diarrhea, and muscle or nerve damage.
- A doctor may also prescribe medications to relieve diarrhea or constipation.
- Women are more likely to suffer from constipation than diarrhoea.
- It is easy on the digestive system so the baby is less likely to have constipation or diarrhea.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!