The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of constitucional
- In June 1960 a group of princes signed a memorandum calling for a constitutional monarchy.
- Luxembourg is a constitutional monarchy and a parliamentary democracy.
- The Deputy Prime Minister said today that he believes in supporting the constitutional monarchy.
- Spain was once a dictatorship, for example, then became a constitutional monarchy under King Carlos.
- To take ‘loyalty to the Queen’ out of the oath is not to deny that New Zealand is a constitutional monarchy.
- Upholding the ideals of service and duty is one of three purposes of a constitutional monarchy.
- Only Congress can declare war and only Congress has the constitutional authority to raise money for war and diplomacy.
- Parliament had cut back the monarchy to a constitutional role, and asserted its own sovereignty as the representative of the people.
- However, the new memo ignored the question of the constitutional authority of the president to authorize torture.
- A vote set to sail through became mired in questions of authority and constitutional legitimacy.
- The politics of rights varies according to whether constitutional or non-constitutional regimes are involved.
- Questioning the legitimacy or constitutional propriety of an action by the executive is a useful device for the opposition.
- That is, the Federal Treasury creates credit under constitutional authority.
- He pleaded not guilty to all the charges and attacked the constitutional legitimacy of the military regime.
- Fundamental constitutional principles are few, and even they are subject to change.
- No one in the press corps challenged this attack on fundamental constitutional principles.
- He multiplied assurances to the establishment, claiming that constitutional government was safe.
- If we are, how do we return to democratic, constitutional government when the emergency is over?
- Given her weakness in constitutional law, her background in business law looks like a strength.
- It is a fundamental constitutional principle, deeply entrenched within our system.
- The minority denounced the stay as a violation of both constitutional procedures and democratic principles.
- It is a constitutional document, and constitutional documents and principles are always the subject of debate.
- Only then will the PNG government introduce the constitutional amendment.
- This clearly concerns the now well established doctrine or principle of constitutional law of supremacy.
- He said that despite his Euroscepticism, he was not in principle opposed to a constitutional treaty for the European Union.
- I'm opposed to any kind of constitutional amendment or federal involvement in this issue.
- The underlying process is the destruction of the established legal and constitutional framework.
- He is prepared to agree only if a constitutional amendment to curtail the powers of the future president is agreed to at the same time.
- The reverence given to the Constitution is one explanation for the very small number of constitutional amendments.
- A committee is due to release draft constitutional amendments as early as next month.
- At the same time, only a minority of Americans support a constitutional amendment opposing gay marriage.
- The people might even pass a constitutional amendment reversing the Supreme Court's decision.
- Therefore, we reaffirm our support for a constitutional amendment to require a balanced budget.
- They oppose the proposed constitutional amendment banning gay marriage, but at the same time oppose gay marriage.
- In response, a constitutional amendment that curbs the military's power was passed in May.
- What's next, a constitutional amendment to preserve the right to breathe fresh air?
- Now is the time for us to be eternally vigilant in protecting the constitutional principles on which our nation was built.
- Use of this principle with respect to constitutional interpretation may still be controversial.
- The federalism proposed by the liberal opponents of a constitutional amendment is in fact a sham.
- I took one of my regular constitutionals tonight.
- I need to be in prime shape for my wedding day, and chances are my daily constitutionals in the park are no longer going to cut it.
- I guess by the time she's my age I'll be content with exertion no more strenuous than a nightly constitutional.
- It will still be worth going for a little constitutional afterwards, though, instead of slumping in front of the TV set.
- One of the times I was listening to this movement I was taking my daily constitutional.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!