The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of constructivo
1(criticism/suggestion/advice) constructivoshe was very constructive about my essay — hizo comentarios muy constructivos sobre mi trabajo
- Comments, advice, suggestions or constructive criticism are especially welcome.
- Any advice and/or constructive criticism is welcome, as always.
- Oh, and thank you for all the advice, I love constructive criticism.
- Plus she's a regular reviewer with some grand advice and constructive criticism.
- If so, I am opening up myself to constructive criticism or helpful comments.
- Most of the comments here are delightfully informative, useful or otherwise constructive, and I'm happy to keep it that way!
- Keeping a murderer in prison costs upwards of £25,000 a year which could be better used for constructive purposes.
- At the same time, impeding the efforts of soldiers at war serves no constructive purpose.
- I'd like someone to come up with a van, haul them off and put them to constructive purpose.
- The question which now must be asked of Teagasc is what constructive purpose do these reports serve.
- I think that parents should work with schools in a constructive partnership to benefit all parties.
- He said it was a useful and constructive meeting following on from the previous meeting.
- I told him he needed to be supportive and indulge me in some positive constructive advice.
- They must try to profit from experience and constructive advice.
- Generally speaking, I find the critique to be constructive and useful though largely misguided.
- Suppose, further, that she attempts to use bulldozers for constructive purposes.
- Go to work for the day, lose yourself in something constructive, the benefits outweigh the negatives.
- The trouble with such sites is that it is just as easy for someone vandalise their pages as it is for someone to add something useful or constructive.
- Authors might rate reviews as useful, creative, constructive, or crucial to their paper.
- Gendering transport history offers a full, useful and constructive tool of analysis.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!