The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of asesor
1(adviser)(architect/engineer) (before noun) asesor(architect/engineer) (before noun) consultorasesor masculineasesora feminineconsultor masculineconsultora feminineI'm a management consultant — soy asesor / consultor de gestión empresarial
- The consultants provide advice on how to energise the crystals and place the objects.
- Wind farm experts and consultants West Coast Energy will be on hand to answer questions on the scheme.
- The city was chosen against the advice of consultants, who ruled it out on cost grounds.
- So, against the advice of the consultant, we decided against the induction.
- It was put together by a group of volunteer, professional economists and consultants.
- Arlington denied Liam Lawlor offered to act as a consultant and said no money was paid to him.
- He is acting as a consultant as Scottish Cricket draws up its battle plan.
- Richard Yamasaki, one of the garden's original designers, now acts as a consultant.
- The consultant did the search and provided a list of candidates for the position.
- Can our present councillors ever make any decisions without first consulting consultants?
- The highest levels found by the local authority consultants have not been replicated by others.
- More to the point, we are a nation of accountants, consultants and financial advisers.
- She is now a self-employed consultant advising on the workings of the Scottish parliament.
- Specialist consultants have been brought in to advise on plans for Highworth's skate park.
- A key factor is matching a consultant's niche expertise to your specific needs.
- A noise consultant has also been brought in to give advice on other ways of reducing the noise.
- The author is a program consultant and host at China Central Television in Beijing.
- Several lawyers and consultants conducted quick reviews of the act for Windspeaker.
- The campaign was launched with the help of advertising consultants Jupiter Advertising.
- They say political consultants know this, and use negative campaigning for this very purpose.
2BritishMedicineespecialista masculine, feminineconsultant ophthalmologist/pediatrician — especialista en oftalmología/pediatría
- Reporting levels among hospital consultants and doctors in nursing homes have increased far less.
- I recently accompanied a relative to hospital to see a consultant oncologist.
- Their experiences are commented on by a general practitioner and a consultant haematologist.
- He was also consultant physician to Holloway Sanatorium and Broadmoor Hospital.
- He was then appointed as locum consultant urologist at Dewsbury and District Hospital.
- The task of informing patients was delegated to consultant gynaecologists or oncologists.
- In my day we were not stupid enough to suppose that references were the key to getting a hospital consultant job.
- They might also agree that obtaining a consultant post in a teaching hospital obliges a doctor to teach.
- He became professor of surgery and honorary consultant surgeon in Bristol in 1988.
- Each patient was seen by a consultant surgeon or surgical specialist registrar.
- Dr Kapasi welcomes publication of league tables of hospital and consultant performance.
- I believe this would apply to the post of consultant surgeon at the University Hospital of Otago.
- Alex visits a consultant paediatrician at Stepping Hill Hospital every eight months.
- It's Dr Jack Jackson's last week as senior consultant at a rural district general hospital.
- One of her colleagues, consultant psychiatrist Dr Ann Muir, has already done so.
- As consultant surgeon in Gateshead he pioneered early work on hepatic blood flow.
- They will then be reviewed by one of five consultants within Lancashire Teaching Hospital.
- Thereafter they move on to specialist training grades running through to consultant level.
- This report shows that the improvements depended on increased consultant input.
- She referred me to a consultant but advised me to pay to go private if I could afford it.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!