The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de asesor
1(providing advice)(architect/engineer) asesor(architect/engineer) consultor
- Merton Bunker is a senior consulting engineer with Rolf Jensen & Associates in their Fairfax, Va., office.
- Mr. Tim Mullen, Acting Manager, said the concerns would be brought to the attention of the senior engineers in Mayo County Council and the consulting engineers.
- After holding senior positions in two MNCs, she is now a consulting engineer.
- Its foundations took the form of a concrete raft, whose design had been approved by the council on the recommendation of independent consulting engineers.
- Water treatment officials reeling from the unexpected blackout in Cleveland say they now are planning to hire consulting engineers to study additional power options.
- By 1815 a wave of canals, docks, port, and road improvements, waterworks, lighthouses, and bridges were establishing the profession of consulting engineer.
- The South Florida Water Management District - which regulates the lake's level - hired the consulting engineers to examine the dike and write a report.
- Dr. Faruqui has held senior consulting positions with Barakat & Chamberlin, EDS, Hagler Bailly, and Battelle.
- It has five dedicated individuals in it, and is expanded as needed with professional consulting staff to fit the specific training situation.
- Mr Bate, a consulting engineer in his forties, said: ‘We're a real couple of nerds.’
- A leading consulting engineer puts the cost of improving the N9 for Old Kilcullen to Prumplestown Cross on the Carlow side of Castledermot at 28m.
- He said a consulting engineer will be talking to Kildare County Council with regard to traffic manoeuvres in the area and it would be premature to put in traffic calming on the Sycamores Road.
- The announcement came yesterday following a meeting between fire safety officers and the stadium's consulting engineers.
- The challenge has come from Mr Brian Coyle, a consulting engineer with Coyle Kennedy in Galway.
- Graham, not restrained by talking to a consulting engineer, jumped for joy.
- Alternatively you could hire a consulting structural engineer.
- ‘It's simply beyond me,’ said Billy Prochaska, a consulting engineer in the forensic group known as Team Louisiana.
- William Cleinwerch, a traffic engineer with JRA, said the initial phase of the project will be the implementation of a master plan, designed by a consulting engineer, for Soweto.
- The fact that A.K. was the person who suggested lowering the sewers was confirmed during his examination by Zaven Sarkissian, the defendant's consulting engineer.
- Have a knowledgeable consulting architect or engineer find the cause of the leakage.
2Medicinaconsulting hours — horario de consulta
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!