Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1confianza del consumidor feminine
- His forecast: optimism bolstered by steady or rising consumer confidence.
- Marketing with video, DVD or CD-ROM can also build consumer confidence by highlighting the company behind the product or service.
- In the U.K. at least, there are several signs that consumer confidence in the safety of beef is beginning to return.
- Business spending was up, and consumer confidence soared.
- By understanding biotechnology's role in the dairy industry, processors can educate and increase consumer confidence in dairy foods.
- Apart from layoffs and a sinking stock market, consumer confidence sank throughout the first part of 2001 as retail sales also declined.
- We had a very short, dramatic downturn last year, and that damaged consumer confidence significantly.
- We have the consumer confidence, and we have the right price-value relationship.
- Consumer confidence slipped for five consecutive months but then rose, oddly, as the bad news seemed to crest in March.
- Consumer confidence is rising, merchandise exports are bouncing back and domestic demand is showing solid signs of recovery.