The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de consumismo
1often despectivo(high consumption)consumismo masculino
- In the mainstream media, consumerism and marketing techniques impinge on news-editorial content and presentation.
- It is they who shoved us into wanton consumerism, into a society in which we must maintain a champagne lifestyle on mauby pockets.
- Like music and literature, art has become a commodity in a society of consumerism.
- Society is dominated by consumerism and a cult of the body instead of the spirit.
- In a society as dominated by consumerism as America, cash tills often ring in tune with the national mood.
- Sounds like the perfect Manhattan marriage of convenience and consumerism.
- The impact of consumerism emerges as a factor in stabilisation, as do the different understandings of stability and stabilisation.
- I do think that it is important to analyze the ways in which consumerism genuinely atomizes people.
- Feminism - like consumerism, socialism, politics and religion - is one of these subjects.
- How can we cope with the increasing consumerism even of our religious practices?
- The Church of Stop Shopping exists because consumerism has arguably become a religion itself.
- Oh yeah - because consumerism and advertising has no demonstrable negative effects.
- It had a mildly amusing political commentary about consumerism taped on.
- Well, the very fact that consumerism gives people material possessions should answer that question for itself - No.
- Sloan's drive toward consumerism in the auto industry has seemingly reached its pinnacle.
- But I do think consumerism is the biggest religion in dominant culture today.
- The thrust of this year's volume is the ecological impact of consumerism and consumption.
- The poor are happily persuaded that consumerism will soon become accessible to them.
- The widening opportunities for consumerism and shopping enhanced the scope for women to make decisions and spend money.
2(consumer protection)protección al consumidor femenino
- Rudawski's research interests include consumerism and higher education faculty diversity.
- In turn, this has fueled the emergence of a new consumer drive, vigilante consumerism.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!