The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de devorador
1(passion) devorador(interest) arrollador(interest) absorbente
- As a child, little secrets can seem like all consuming mountains.
- A more novel sentiment is my lack of consuming gloom at the prospect of the Tories back in power.
- De Valera need never again appeal to America for assistance in his mad ambition to satisfy his consuming vanity.
- In those days, the hate was all consuming, he recalls.
- Bizarre behaviour, considering they had only ever known me as a man with a consuming sense of mission.
- They need to assure themselves of a stable existence, and their drive for material security can become all consuming.
- This continued study of Los Lunas is open ended, and can be a consuming addiction resulting in more questions than answers.
- In my former life grace was a mystery limited to regeneration, now it's simply amazing and all consuming.
- It is true that I made the first advances; but then you fed the consuming fire.
- Sylvia told me that her previous feelings for Tom were so consuming that she lost herself to them.
- So consuming that even in the dark hours it defines us.
- As such, the film is a cross cultural comparison of consuming intimacy and living intimacy.
- The matrimonial proceedings had been all consuming for Ms. Miller and had prevented her from considering a return to the workforce.
- yay!) and I both have very consuming jobs that we're passionate about and that often have opposite schedules.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!