Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1deporte de choque masculine
- Football is a contact sport in which you get bumped and banged the whole time.
- It's too bad that basketball has become such a contact sport that players are rewarded for being pumped up on steroids or resorting to playground style aggression.
- Murderball is an unofficial term for the game recognised by the Paralympics as quadriplegic rugby - an aggressive contact sport played on indoor courts by tough men in customised wheelchairs.
- If your pregnancy is going smoothly, you are not physically limited - unless you participate in a strenuous sport like fencing, kickboxing or a contact sport, such as soccer.
- Last time we checked, Gaelic football was still a contact sport.
- But what's the attraction of a heavy contact sport for these men who are past their physical prime?
- There's finally a contact sport that's interested in blending brain and brawn.
- In the end though, Lauren does compete in a contact sport, and so injury must always be a serious risk.
- Even if you are in a contact sport like rugby, boxing or karate, you should know when your body needs a rest.
- While potentially dangerous, field hockey is not a contact sport like ice hockey, but spectators will appreciate its subtleties and fast pace.
- Australian Rules football is a collision contact sport with speed, strength, and agility demands similar to those of rugby or American football.
- For example, if hemophilia prevents your child from participating in a contact sport, he or she can still be a part of the team as the scorekeeper or assistant manager.
- Rugby is a contact sport, and injuries are as much part of the game as cauliflower ears and post-match pints.
- The camps educate coaches and players on as fair and safe a way as possible to play that game, considering it is a contact sport.
- Rugby is a contact sport that involves physical collisions among its players.
- Roller derby wasn't a contact sport when it was invented in the 1930s.
- As football is increasingly becoming a contact sport, fractures, cuts and bruises are common injuries.
- The full contact sport, in which heavily armored wheelchairs are used to make crushing ‘tackles’, is the fastest growing wheelchair sport in the world.
- It is a non contact sport which the children really enjoy.
- It is a rugged contact sport that demands great horsemanship, balance and ball-handling skills from the human combatants.