The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de contagioso
1contagiosois it contagious? — ¿es contagioso?
- Measles, mumps, and rubella are all serious contagious diseases that spread rapidly, especially in populations without immunity.
- HIV is a lethal contagious disease spread by contact with blood and body fluids.
- As a matter of fact, I don't worry at all about the spread of a contagious disease like SARS.
- A respiratory viral infection is a contagious illness that can affect your respiratory tract and cause other symptoms.
- Meanwhile, the contagious disease would spread, leading to widespread illness and public panic.
- The spread of contagious disease from the body was continuing to infect our people and it was killing them.
- These crowded conditions encourage the spread of contagious illnesses among the child silk workers.
- Traditional externalities, such as limiting the spread of contagious diseases, explain little of modern government involvement with health.
- As flocks of sheep return home this month from winter grazing the lowlands of Pembrokeshire, farmers are being warned to be vigilant against the spread of a highly contagious disease.
- The closures aim to prevent the accidental spread of the highly contagious disease and operates until 8am on Saturday, March 17.
- TB is a contagious disease that spreads through the air.
- The purpose of the legislation was to protect against the animals developing and spreading contagious disease.
- Initially, medical experts worked to contain the spread of contagious diseases.
- This is especially important because children may have been exposed to contagious illnesses such as chicken pox or may have recently received immunizations.
- Group A streptococcal infections that cause scarlet fever are contagious.
- Although rheumatic fever is not contagious, strep throat is.
- The epidemic peaked because contagious disease epidemics always do.
- Rubella is a mild, highly contagious illness that is caused by a virus.
- Many parents assume that any kind of stomach upset in a child is the result of a contagious illness when the real culprit is simple indigestion or constipation.
- And each child who isn't immunized gives these highly contagious diseases one more chance to spread.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!