The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1puerto para contenedores masculine
- The port is a container port to offload freight from ships too big to navigate the canal.
- Felixstowe in Suffolk had become a specialist container port with excellent road links.
- The Bathside Bay development centres on a new container port at Harwich, adjacent to the existing roll-on-roll-off port, which will have a capacity of 1.7 million containers each year.
- Laem Chabang port, which has overtaken Bangkok port to become the largest container port in Thailand, is just 12 km away.
- The container port appears slightly downstream from where the conventional port was, but only slightly.
- A longtime tourist destination because of its beaches and historic district, Charleston also has a major container port that draws manufacturers and distributors.
- Hong Kong, which relies on the mainland for 90 per cent of the exports flowing through its container port, is also a major transit centre for foreign foodstuffs destined for China.
- A port spokeswoman said the present strike would cause major disruption as it affected both terminals at the biggest container port in the country.
- If that is the case, it will be a serious blow to Southampton's international standing as the second-largest container port in the UK.
- Following the discovery, a section of the major container port was sealed off as Bomb Squad officers joined Customs teams to examine the vehicle.
- The officials took more than 10 years to accept that theirs would not be a major container port.
- Docks' police say they have smashed a major cannabis-growing operation in a remote area of the sprawling container port.
- The majority of the city's trade is through its container port.
- In that case, containers were stolen from the container port with the connivance of employees of the terminal operator.
- The railway will be principally carrying freight from Australia's south to a container port in Darwin in the north.
- While the container port announcement came just after the organisation's annual review for 2003-04, it has been the most memorable event for bosses over the past few months.
- Victoria also has Australia's only curfew free international airport and Australia's largest container port all linked to each other and the rest of Australia by a world-class transport road and rail network.
- He added the council was concerned about ‘the conservation area and this huge container port, which will possibly sit alongside it, and how they will live together.’
- Singapore is the second busiest container port in the world.
- How is it that the planners and managers had not already implemented the single-user long-term terminal-lease model commonly found in major container ports?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!