The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1contaminarto become contaminated — contaminarse
- Apparently parents emit poisonous substances which contaminate their kids in much the same way that humans pollute the environment.
- They added somebody stealing food can be jailed while those who poison people by contaminating food can get away scot free.
- Groundwater will be polluted, which would contaminate drinking water.
- He notes that although it was just water, there were dead fish and poison oak contaminating the water all over the course.
- It can crash through the armour of a modern tank and it poisons land and contaminates water supplies for years causing cancers and genetic defects.
- If not properly disposed of, these substances can contaminate ground water.
- The poison could be used to contaminate food or water, which would achieve the aim of spreading panic, or left on door handles in busy buildings.
- Chemicals in everyday products such as good packaging and cosmetics contaminate our air, water and soil.
- It was approved only for animal feed but was found to be contaminating several corn products sold to consumers.
- If mercury is found in local soil, it can contaminate the fish supply.
- Many types of viral and bacterial pathogens that grow in the gut of infected people may contaminate water and food.
- But this should not be carried out on-farm because it can further contaminate the ground and infect other cattle.
- The test results showed that raw sewage is contaminating the bathing areas.
- I think most people are tired of this way of contaminating the political agenda.
- They must be dismantled on an impermeable surface to avoid contaminating the ground.
- I think there's paranoia in the national press and that contaminates the foreign press.
- They want to make sure that nothing contaminates the evidence.
- The amount of mercury found in fish may be 3,000 times the original concentration in the contaminated water.
- Sources of contaminated soils include manufacturers, businesses, retail establishments, government and individuals.
- Air pollution can hurt animals and humans when they inhale contaminated air.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!