The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- It is not possible to treat others with respect when we act in a way that says that who they are or what they believe makes them worthless or contemptible as human beings.
- Either way, the two men represent all that is vile and contemptible about American politics.
- Alas there is no reason why the most odious, contemptible people might not be able to make the sweetest, most wonderful creations.
- The criminals who prey on the elderly are the lowest of the low - contemptible cowards whose targets are the frail and solitary.
- On at least three occasions the way you treated this girl was cowardly and contemptible.
- Cynics have sneeringly dismissed the latter role as that of a messenger boy, as if there were something contemptible about messenger boys.
- SIR - People talk about contempt of court, but the truth is that courts themselves are contemptible by the silly sentences they hand out.
- They fight to be true to themselves and good to others, and perhaps out of hatred for the sheer contemptible venality of capital's favorites.
- This I find to be contemptible because it is the result of an activity dissimilar to smoking, but also because it implies that smoking in public should banned.
- Instead we have a government that seems determined to be re-elected by scaremongering and it's utterly contemptible.
- This does not rate a reply, it is so contemptible.
- Back to the contemptible hive of infamy from which you came!
- To mischaracterize and attack an organization whose sole mission is to end harassment is contemptible.
- Though a rock star, he found most rock music contemptible and really wanted to be a jazz and symphonic composer.
- It can only be seen as a professor's contemptible effort to bully a student with whose politics he disagrees.
- Our proud ancestors repelled the invaders, but their contemptible descendants are sided with the invaders.
- It does not refrain from resorting to all methods, using all evil and contemptible ways to achieve its end.
- If he does, his failure to spell this out is contemptible.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!