The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of contigüidad
- The essence of this concept is a limited form of community interest, usually involving a small group of states in geographical contiguity, who exercise shared rights over the resources in question.
- Their geographical contiguity must have come to be regarded as a zone of political proximity if not a frontier or border of some kind.
- By the medieval times, linguistic violence and hatred for each other had become unbridgeable, with geographic contiguity between the Caliphates and the Byzantine empire stoking the fires of Holy War.
- There are also several well-established neutral districting principles, such as contiguity, compactness, community of interest among those in the district, and adherence to municipal and county lines.
- Several hundred autonomous Indian principalities were expected to accede to one or the other new state on the basis of territorial contiguity and the religious composition of the population.
- First, Mexican immigration is different because of contiguity.
- The first definition is of a truncated mini-state without territorial contiguity.
- The claims of contiguity, and geography more generally, would continue to make themselves felt.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!