The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de contiguo
- Geographically my State is contiguous with both of them.
- No other farms are contiguous with High House Farm.
- In 1998, in an area contiguous with the reserve, the Development Reserve was created.
- Because all study sites were contiguous with larger expanses of tallgrass prairie, they were not prairie fragments.
- In contrast, Wyoming is contiguous with six states but has only two other state capitals within 500 miles.
- The study was conducted in El Paso, Texas, which is contiguous with Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Not really tied in all too closely with modesty because these statues are contiguous with nude statues exploring the beauty of the human form.
- The continental United States is contiguous with Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.
- Thus, spatial heterogeneity in predation pressure is common in both fragmented and contiguous landscapes.
- In a second step, clusters merge into a contiguous zone at the cell border that spreads and gives rise to actin waves traveling on a planar membrane.
- It is contiguous to a scrub shrub/emergent wetland and bordered to the east by an evergreen forested wetland complex.
- They come from a nation contiguous to the U.S. with a long and porous border.
- This has been mooted taking into account that a few places in the nearby villages beyond marsh are contiguous to the marsh.
- The ideal is for married children to live near their parents, at least in the same city, if not in the same neighborhood or on a contiguous lot.
- From an ecological point of view, the park should have encompassed contiguous biodiversity-rich forest tracts that cut across even states.
- These valleys form part of a magnificent expanse of contiguous pristine valleys-a complex of giant trees unparalleled on Vancouver Island.
- It is a reasonable supposition on our part therefore to consider that, if escorted back to the edge of the contiguous zone, vessels would return to Indonesia.
- But to be defensible, land must be contiguous; it cannot be cut through by a grid controlled by an occupying power.
- Albanians live in a contiguous area in at least four states.
- Under this scheme, tribes and migrants were jointly allotted land for agricultural operations in contiguous areas.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!