The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1plan de contingencia masculine
- Earlier this month the department published an interim contingency plan designed to be used in the event of an animal health outbreak tomorrow.
- They didn't have a contingency plan for a major event.
- The key element of Business Continuity is the contingency plan, commonly known as a business continuity plan.
- Instead he fell back on the contingency plan he had, with remarkable foresight, worked out earlier in the summer.
- She said Ireland has a contingency plan specifying the measures to be implemented in the event of an outbreak.
- The contingency plan offered the possibility of an antibiotic prescription if the child did not get better.
- In the event of a vote in favour of a continuation of the pay claim, the union has a contingency plan in place for the resumption of industrial action in September.
- Despite businessmen's worries, the government says it has not made a contingency plan to help contain the impact of war on the country's exports.
- Even if the plan is never used, drafting an emergency contingency plan can still help you identify problem areas in your business.
- Since this is really a contingency plan, the amount of work done on the design and procurement should be commensurate.
- Everyone is fit and healthy and we are pleased to say the contingency plan we put together worked very well.
- Stunt performers also need to take into account every eventuality of mechanical failure or human error occurring in any stunt and always have a contingency plan in place.
- The over-expenditure is part of the contingency plan recently forwarded to the Southern Health and Social Services Board.
- The good news is, New Yorkers are following the strike contingency plan we developed and put into effect early this morning.
- Number one on the list, get a contingency plan in place that could deal with up to 20 percent of the work force being out sick at any one time.
- There is a contingency plan in place and we are hoping to borrow a goalkeeper until the end of the season.
- After the team submitted its report, the Ministry of Agriculture would prepare a contingency plan to deal with the situation.
- The report outlines 31 findings, including a call for a national contingency plan for foot-and-mouth disease.
- Only one in four firms has a contingency plan in place to keep the business afloat if disaster strikes, according to industry statistics.
- And what is the contingency plan to deal with a flu outbreak should it occur?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!