The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de aplazamiento
- Perhaps their attorney has been getting continuances for them.
- In American justice, all appeals and continuances in a case build upon the initial hearing, so it doesn't surprise me that the Judge was knocking this guy's appeals out left and right.
- We had 29 continuances before our case was heard.
- Most judges would grant a trial continuance under those circumstances to avoid prejudice to either side.
- He asked for and was granted a continuance, and the issue would be revisited at a later date.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!