The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1educación para adultos feminine
- One way to extend your professional shelf life is continuing education with short courses taught by experts in the field.
- I recommend they go to a community college or continuing education course to learn how to run a business.
- There are continuing education courses, personal trainers, committees, and councils to fuss over.
- Both were ordered to take continuing education courses for a year.
- Several nurses called to find out information on continuing education courses.
- It provides the latest developments in continuing education and workforce development.
- Many states have very strong continuing education associations that provide great benefit to their members.
- Its distance education and continuing education programs have reached a wide range of students across the country.
- The university received the tuition money and provided continuing education units.
- Also affecting any continuing education curriculum are the various code changes in the works.
- That's the number of Americans expected to be involved in adult or continuing education by the year 2004.
- A smart option is to let your current continuing education students help decide the content of your Web site.
- These are staffed by trained health workers supported by a system of continuing education.
- The school wishes to plan for the future and to respond to the needs of the community in regard to adult and continuing education.
- Talk to your current continuing education students or work with a skilled media planner.
- Essentially, there are two broad groups of people who take continuing education classes.
- Commercial entities exist to make a profit, and they are driven to exploit what they see as a huge market in continuing education.
- It certainly is a challenging time for continuing education professionals.
- To say continuing education is important for golf course superintendents is an understatement.
- Budget pressures have pushed many hospitals to scale back training and continuing education.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!