The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(a lo largo del curso) evaluación continua femenino
- He said the best way to measure children's progress was through continuous assessment and monitoring by teachers.
- Is it by final examination, continuous assessment or a bit of both?
- The council also evaluated the process of continuous assessment of pupils, for which marks are given throughout the year.
- Perhaps robust continuous assessment of course work would be a better alternative for all candidates and could still identify students worthy of distinctions and prizes.
- It's a very good point, which is why more and more academic work is marked by continuous assessment.
- There's also a critical issue of utilizing continuous assessment for students as they go though the educational processes.
- He adds that continuous assessment, self-appraisal and teachers' evaluation forms the bedrock of the institution.
- Preference is given to informal continuous assessment of language development rather than to formal achievement testing, which is deferred until the fourth year of secondary school.
- The surgical community could follow the example of other high reliability organisations such as aviation and design training programmes, where continuous assessment is a part of training
- Teachers who have lobbied against replacing exams with continuous assessment say the increased evidence of plagiarism justifies their opposition.
- One academic, with two grown sons, opines that continuous assessment has been a disaster for boys, who enjoyed the sudden-death challenge of exams.
- It proposes continuous assessment to reduce the reliance upon the supposedly unfair method of ‘assessing learners on how well they perform in two hours of exams’.
- It has recommended fewer exams and more continuous assessment, and in some ways, we would welcome that.
- The system of continuous assessment introduced in 2001 - where teachers give their students up to half their final marks - contributes to this.
- He is throwing away his chance of GCSE success, which depends heavily on coursework and continuous assessment.
- Work begins on the systems required to collate and mark continuous assessment and exams.
- He said there was a failure rate of almost 50% and advocated a system of continuous assessment rather than a single 20-minute test.
- Learners, especially those in rural areas, languish without teachers for an entire year and yet our department demands marks for continuous assessment.
- If it is necessary, an average consisting of the results from the external exam, internal exam and continuous assessment will be worked out to decide upon the winners.
- It emphasised continuous assessment and project work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!