Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1anticoncepción femininecontracepción feminine
- The only way to have safe sex is to use a reliable barrier method of contraception such as a condom.
- You should also use a barrier method of contraception, such as a condom until the problem has been identified.
- It is important to consider plans for pregnancy when deciding on a method of contraception.
- You need to use another method of contraception until you have had two semen tests that show that you have no sperm.
- Risk of pregnancy and views on contraception must therefore be explored.
- She was in a relationship that had lasted five years and was using condoms for contraception.
- Methods of contraception are promoted specifically as a means to reduce the problem of abortion.
- Both schools already have policies of advice, contraception and emergency contraception.
- We were taught that each method of artificial contraception has its drawbacks.
- Only one woman reported using emergency contraception after a problem with the contraceptive pill.
- Other forms of contraception, including condoms for older pupils, have not been ruled out.
- The intervention did not change the pupils' sexual activity or use of emergency contraception.
- Research in general practice usually finds that frequent use of emergency contraception is rare.
- Might adolescents increase their sexual activity when they have access to contraception?
- If the pill is stopped advice must be given about alternative contraception.
- I didn't have a clue about contraception and just believed I wouldn't get pregnant.
- If this happens you will need to seek advice about emergency contraception.
- I think it was a very worthy topic as the debate on male contraception opens up.
- Young people who use contraception are likely to use it more effectively if their parents are aware that they are using it.
- There has been a concentrated effort in the UK to promote an awareness of contraception.