The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de contratista
1contratista masculino, femeninoa firm of building contractors — una empresa de construcciones
- Outside contractors could provide the service more cheaply without a reduction in quality.
- Jill Russell condemned the use of private contractors in providing substandard food.
- In short, the Government is handing over public works to private contractors.
- The site is owned by Wigan Council but is currently being managed by a firm of contractors.
- Children got cross when they heard contractors would only provide recycling bins if they paid for them.
- He started at Walton pit in 1958 before getting a job working for a firm of mining contractors.
- The most efficient service contractors are often the cheapest, meaning corners can be cut.
- Council contractors provided fencing to keep the area secure and the surface will now be relaid.
- It would also increase home care services purchased from independent contractors.
- Then the institution I worked for decided to have all their laptops provided by a contractor on a lease.
- The local authority, to their credit, arranged a contractor to remedy the situation.
- This contract has been completed by a foreign firm and the contractor duly paid.
- This government did not know that most of the fuel companies now employ contractors to deliver fuel.
- She married six years ago and lived in Maida Vale with her husband, Steven, a building contractor.
- Some households simply cannot afford to employ a contractor to carry out the work.
- They told him he would have to pay for a contractor to travel from Beverley if he wanted the vehicles removed.
- The laptop was in the car of a contractor employed to upgrade the Civic Centre computer systems.
- One contractor working for the company was killed in an attack in Iraq 15 months ago.
- You could then consider employing a contractor to cut it once in August and to remove the cuttings.
- He grew up on a small country farm in southern Michigan and became a building contractor like his father.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!