The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de contractual
1contractualderivado del contrato
- The injunction we seek is not one that in any way interferes with existing contractual rights or obligations.
- But as the speech of Lord Goff demonstrates, that contractual obligation is of little utility.
- These are serious breaches of contractual obligations, the company maintains.
- The current government, as well as regulators, have been trying to find a way out of their contractual obligations.
- A sharp rise in contractual obligations could, de facto, wipe out his precarious autonomy.
- We agreed to co-operate with and assist you to comply with your contractual obligations with regard to the defect.
- The term also refers to contractual stipulations either implied by law or expressly mandated by the contracting parties.
- We would be obliged if you would revise your Minutes to reflect this contractual requirement.
- And in that respect, all the churches can do is to impose contractual sanctions.
- It has also imposed contractual terms that do not permit either bidder to reveal those bids.
- It was more economically rational to employ forces as and when required on a contractual basis.
- He did what he had to do, and that was to redesign the viaduct such that it could be built and would comply with the contractual requirements.
- That contract imposes a similar, contractual duty to exercise reasonable skill and care in relation to the design.
- A person who enters into a binding contract acquires contractual rights that are created by the contract.
- The duties owed by the pastor to the church are not contractual or enforceable.
- Desmond's remedy would be the recovery of the rifle, not the right to enforce contractual payment.
- He did not think it could change and saw it as a binding contractual commitment.
- The general approach to construction of contractual documents is not in doubt.
- These contractual agreements create a delivery right and an obligation for members.
- The frequency of renegotiation is troubling because the contractual changes often are not desirable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!