The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1to be contraindicated — estar contraindicado
- The vaccine is contraindicated in pregnant women, children under the age of six years, and immunocompromised patients.
- In these situations oral non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are contraindicated.
- Immuno deficient people and those for whom vaccine is contraindicated can also be helped.
- This drug is also contraindicated in children with anorexia nervosa, bulimia, or epilepsy.
- Immunization during pregnancy is contraindicated because the effects on the fetus are unknown.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!