The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1torre de control femenino
- Yes, pilots can control the lights at some airports where the control tower is not always staffed or at those with no tower at all.
- In the meantime, he finished the pre-flight checks with the control tower at Reagan National Airport.
- The pilot circled the airport several times so the control tower could discern if the landing gear had been deployed.
- The airport control tower is presently responsible for handling take-offs and landings, as well as the organization of traffic at the airport itself.
- A decision was made to phone the control tower at Manises Airport to have the station's radar detect the object.
- Equipped with instruments and telescopes, it is like a ship's bridge or an airport control tower.
- Its last contact was with the control tower at the Tulcan airport.
- This gallery forms an elevated observation point akin to the bridge of a ship, or the control tower of an airport.
- There were a few huddled buildings around the control tower, hard-packed sandy ground in all directions, and a brassy sun just rising into a pale blue sky.
- Kurdish workers are busy on the control tower and service buildings.
- From the control tower, the traffic was clear and there were no signs of interference or alerts.
- From there, they could closely observe all the buildings located around the control tower and terminal.
- A Scottish piper will play a lament from the control tower at Elvington Airfield during the funeral service in the hangar tomorrow at 12.30 pm.
- In front of the Soviet-built control tower are several neat rows of tents, each with bunk beds and a heating and air conditioning unit.
- The expansion also will add more gates, a larger control tower and a new runway and is scheduled for completion by 2009.
- Among items in the works are a new control tower, a people mover and facility for rental cars.
- The following is an account of an exchange between airline pilots and a control tower.
- Secondly, they were used to signal the control tower at the aircraft's home base to switch on the flare-path for night landings.
- The commander glanced out the window of the control tower of the airfield.
- It is a full-scale virtual airport control tower designed to test ways to monitor potential traffic problems.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!