The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(director)director masculinedirectora femininefinancial controller — director financiero
- The fan will still get power from the fan controller; it will just be monitored by both.
- The engine and automatic transmission controllers are combined into a single processor.
- It had been alleged that a particular dealer had behaved fraudulently and the controller duly exercised the power.
- The electronics of fan controllers can sometimes run very hot.
- As the helicopters arrived, controllers smoothly directed them to the awaiting refuelers.
- In effect, they act as replacement storage controllers for the devices they are virtualizing.
- Mission controllers received a signal from the craft some 90 minutes after launch, confirming that all was well.
- This would be controlled automatically by the lower element temperature controllers.
- Data is fed from the antenna to the robot controller, enabling it to sense its position.
- A trainee controller mistakenly directed a plane to descend through the flight level of another plane.
- The CCTV will be monitored by controllers in Bradford who have direct contact with police.
- Electricity board controllers were able to re-route power to most areas quite quickly, said the spokesman.
- It takes a year of regular training before controllers can consider themselves fully fledged.
- Hughes, who is an air-traffic controller, also invests regularly as an individual.
- The probe was also used to help train flight controllers how to acquire radio signals from space.
- As for comfort, I think I read that you can just rest it on your thigh like a regular controller.
- The pin in the processor connected to the controller is called the interrupt request line.
- According to the police reports, no one tried to come to her help or even pulled the signal to warn a controller.
- Enthusiasts want to see the drivers do the business, not an electronic controller from the pits.
- This causes me to not be able to close the door if I install the fan controller.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!