The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de adivinanza
1adivinanza femeninoacertijo masculinothere remain a few conundrums surrounding … — quedan unas cuantas interrogantes relacionadas con …
- Children with recurrent abdominal pain present a difficult conundrum for doctors.
- For the environmentalists, there was no getting around this difficult conundrum.
- Other than that, it can be something of a difficult ethical conundrum for somebody.
- The focus of discussion remains reframing the species problem as a linguistic conundrum.
- The problem remains a conundrum to me, and I hope others can propose ways of dealing with it.
- Despite the richness of the premise, which asks a number of bio-ethical questions, there is little room for complex moral conundrums once the adrenaline starts pumping.
- This problem is at the heart of several conundrums concerning time.
- As it happens, though, the law deals with these semantic conundrums the same way it deals with many (though not all) semantic conundrums: by ignoring them.
- It was written during the collapse of the Weimar Republic and given its premiere in Dresden in the first months of the Third Reich, and almost everything about it consists of conundrums and paradoxes.
- The ensuing civil procedural history became a matter of prolonged legal debate on due process, but the religious coercion and its conundrums remained.
- He is a German refugee, a Jewish scientist specialising in relativity and its conundrums; she is a doctor's daughter, musical, ambitious, idealistic.
- When I awoke it was to the brilliant glowing answer to our little conundrum.
- It's actually by focussing on this last point that investors can find the true answer to the conundrum.
- The answer to this conundrum is buried in the depths of the article.
- The only answer to that conundrum is to extend the period during which these costs are paid, perhaps by loans, a graduate tax or a combination of both.
- Fortunately for all of us, we may never have to find out the answer to that conundrum.
- I have not the answer to this conundrum that has become the bane of my existence.
- The last two days may have finally supplied an answer to that conundrum.
- The answer to this conundrum can be found at the heart of the society that he lived and work in.
- It is a dreadful and continuing conundrum for which it seems nobody has a convincing answer.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!