The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of convalecencia
- It is important to remember that it is a very serious condition and that recovery and convalescence can take time - months and years, rather than weeks.
- Adults with disability or conditions such as alcoholism may also require extended convalescence and careful discharge planning.
- Recovery is mostly uneventful but convalescence is prolonged with generalized weakness, fatigue and depression.
- The hospital is no longer a place for convalescence.
- Apart from a deep cut in his left arm, he recovered quickly and was discharged from the field hospital after a week of convalescence.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!