The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1estufa de convección femininecalentador de convección masculine
- The units will come with gas-fired central heating and gas convector fires.
- I bend down to switch on the little convector / heater/blower
- The council had provided the single mum, who has lived in the house for more than seven years, with a convector heater.
- The steam travels through pipes to radiators or convectors, which give off heat and warm the room.
- This usually means the use of a convector fire or glass fronted roomheater, which needs to be sized to meet the particular heat requirements of the room.
- Had Advanced Diver ‘Sparky ‘Wilson not converted the boat radio into a primitive convector heater, I'm not at all sure we would have made it.’
- Attention is drawn also to a non-working convector heater.
- The systems are safeguarded from boiling by ensuring an automatic heat dump to additional heating devices, e.g. fin-tube convectors.
- This configuration draws air into the occupied space across tempering fin-tube convectors, creating a comfortable temperature-controlled natural ventilation.
- The bleed valve is located at the top end of the radiator and at one end of the baseboard convector.
- Cooling is provided using ground water that pre-cools and dehumidifies the incoming air, and then runs through high-level cooling convectors in the offices for additional effect.
- They act as a ‘hot box’ so that if the electrical and mechanical systems fail, they will act as passive solar convectors, pulling cool air from levels below ground.
- I rang them up and within an hour I was supplied with two portable convector heaters on loan.
- A basic steel-panelled convector radiator costs about £100 and a boiler £700 - £1,200.
- A hydronic valence convector system provides radiant cooling and heating of the offices using significantly less energy than fan coil units would.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!