The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de conversador
1conversador masculinoconversadora femeninoI'm not much of a conversationalist, I'm afraid — me temo que no soy muy buen conversador
- Those of you who know me will agree that I am not much of a talker, nor a conversationalist.
- Daniel, whom Alicia had made out to be such an entertaining conversationalist, had been silenced by the scope of William's achievements.
- Together, they made a predictably volatile trio, and hearing their work together is like listening in on the conversation of three opinionated conversationalists.
- He was a brilliant conversationalist, and liked nothing better than to relate stories from his youth to draw comparisons to how life differs today.
- I knew Gerald was unimpressed with the way I had conversed with the Spaniard at luncheon, but I found that he was one of the most engaging, charming, witty conversationalists I had ever encountered.
- It is with me through everything, providing instant distraction from lectures, boring conversationalists and nagging editors.
- Not only teenagers but many high flying execs who flaunt a number of mobiles casually are very poor phone conversationalists.
- Oscar Wilde, the king of conversationalists, who died at the age of 46 one hundred years ago this month, was never stuck for a word.
- After all, they're not very good conversationalists are they?
- Last but not least, be a wonderful conversationalist.
- I had the great pleasure of meeting Stan recently - he is a terrific conversationalist, storyteller, poet, critic and troubadour.
- He blamed a lack of promotion for the show's poor performance, but said viewers were starting to warm to the idea of him as a good conversationalist and not just a formerly temperamental tennis star.
- Vain, superficial and selfish, she was also a brilliant conversationalist and a loyal friend who had no difficulty dominating British aristocratic society.
- Also, as a best friend he's not much of a conversationalist.
- A gifted conversationalist, he made himself at home in any company.
- In my circle, I am regarded as a fascinating conversationalist.
- His interests are very diverse and he is a great conversationalist.
- Mary was a gifted conversationalist and had a lovely way with people.
- He was a gifted conversationalist and loved a bit of fun and humour.
- You're a great conversationalist, and you're an expert at living the good life.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!