The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1a la inversa
- Do you find yourselves checking each other, each making sure the other doesn't get too syrupy or, conversely, caustic?
- Or, conversely, if lobbying should have tax benefits for charities, then why not for everyone else as well?
- And conversely, for every one of the best impulses of our souls, there is a demon waiting to hijack us and use us.
- And conversely, to drive unpredictably is to drive dangerously.
- Nor, conversely, are the photographs tired clichés of class defiance.
- And conversely, the story of total freedom can't be right because there are things that just happen to us.
- Such tools can create the illusion of enormity in a small room, or conversely create intimacy in vast spaces.
- Inequality, conversely, is blasted as being unjust, unfair and tragic.
- Their successors, conversely, must begin where they left off - at the top.
- A collapse of a society anywhere is a global issue, and conversely, anybody anywhere in the world now has ways of reaching us.
- Neither team deserved to win on Sunday's performance, and conversely neither team then deserved to lose.
- And, conversely, the existence of the state proves that the class antagonisms are irreconcilable.
- Garnett, conversely, has a joyous personality and a charismatic style of play to boot.
- But, conversely, in some ways it's safer to be upfront - people find out anyway.
- This conversely means that hundreds of events never even register in awareness.
- We must declare what it is we feel that all people in the world should expect and conversely what we all deserve.
- I'm curious if, conversely, Japanese art and pop culture have been much of an inspiration to you?
- The same is true with salty food, just as, conversely, the less sugar or salt we eat, the more sensitive we become to their presence.
- When the country has harsh or, conversely, weak laws or a bad social network, it's harder to enforce.
- It was as though they had always been with me, and I found it difficult, conversely, to remember our first encounter.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!