The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de transporte
- This will be a concern to Internet service providers, to any company that offers products or services on the Internet, as well as the transport conveyances, cable modems and other similar services.
- ‘It may sometimes happen that persons of opposite characters might be carried in the same conveyance,’ he warned.
- SUVs and the latest models of cars became visible, the border was a beehive of activity with thousands of people in any form of conveyance going across to either side to carry out chores and business.
- I have found occasional references to this conveyance in papers from 1903 and 1904 as I have compiled the snippets from old newspapers which appear on the left of this page.
- It is the rocket from the Earth to the Moon, the conveyance to other worlds.
1.2(vehicle)vehículo masculinomedio de transporte masculino
2(transfer of property)traspaso masculinotransferencia femeninodeed of conveyance — escritura de compraventa
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!