The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1libro de cocina masculinelibro de recetas masculinerecetario masculine
- Sheila quickly tired of eating salads, though, and bought low fat cookbooks and food magazines and watched television shows about healthy cooking.
- The recipe is in that cookbook and most of the ingredients are sitting out on the counter I think.
- And therein lies what I like about this cookbook - good food can be fast.
- Rotate products from the back of the shelf to the front during cleaning, and clear out cabinet castaways by using cookbooks that have food indexes in the back.
- He also wrote three cookbooks and many food articles.
- You can find diabetic cookbooks that focus on foods from different cultures and ethnicities.
- Her hobbies are reading and cooking but I think I've exhausted the book / cookbook gift in recent years.
- He pulled out his grandmother's old cookbook and started preparing a small dinner.
- The source of this astonishing information is a cookbook that belonged to my grandmother.
- This attractive hardcover cookbook contains interesting recipes from start to finish.
- Year after year, cookbooks and diet books are the biggest sellers - how not to eat it, once you've learn how to cook it.
- Books about genes seem to have joined the ranks of cookbooks and doctor books in that there appears to be an insatiable market for them.
- After a valiant effort to change recipes to milliliters, cookbooks have gone back to the old cups and teaspoons.
- You might say that a cookbook is an unusual book to consider really influential.
- I was far beyond the suggested cooking time from the cookbook, yet it was definitely not cooked enough.
- It's easy to print recipes or store them in your own online cookbook.
- This is more an encyclopedia of Italian food than a cookbook.
- I can find recipes in my oldest cookbooks, looking pretty much the same in my new ones.
- But she was still a teacher, she still loved teaching, and she still loved food - a cookbook is Hilary's idea of bedtime reading.
- I will tell you a bit about what forms the backbone of a cookbook - the recipes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!