Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1cocina femininecookery classes — clases de cocina
- She successfully completed a Cordon Bleu cookery course earlier this year.
- Competitors had to display their creative tasks in carpentry, craft, cookery and computer skills.
- The participants in cookery had to prepare four varieties of food.
- As well as anger management classes, they take lessons on cookery and childcare skills.
- It wasn't just a hospital but a place where they were taught skills like cookery and crafts.
- I am indebted to Scottish cookery writer, Sue Lawrence, for this recipe.
- There was a great turnout on their first night back and a full timetable of events has been planned, such as cookery classes and beauty courses.
- Those who take cookery courses come from all backgrounds.
- Students learn everything from cookery to business management and are normally school leavers looking to move into the tourism industry.
- What makes it worse is that school children get almost no other teaching about food or cookery.
- I have completed courses in dressmaking, cookery, flower arranging and painting.
- The new days would fit in with planned activities including cookery demonstrations and a pensioners' luncheon club.
- Known for his love of good wine as well as good food, he has written many books and presented more than a dozen TV cookery programmes.
- He was spotted by a TV producer and went on to make 19 series of television cookery programmes
- As part of the hotel's entertainment programme, cookery demonstrations are staged throughout the year.
- Maybe there is a commercial opportunity for Italian cookery lessons here!
- Further-more, if you miss one cookery programme, there is always another one along in a moment.
- And like all cookery shows, it also gave the impression that cooking is done without cleaning.
- So check out what the best cookery courses in the UK and overseas have to offer.
- The library also has a wide range of titles on gardening, cookery, history, computers, biography and travel.