The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1comida al aire libre femenino
- They lived in military housing, and his stepfather invited a lot of the single sailors to come over for cookouts and parties.
- Every Fourth of July, after our holiday cookout, we'd gather as a mass in the yard with lawn chairs and blankets to watch the fireworks.
- Today, the restored teahouse once again plays host to tea-party fund-raisers, cookouts with friends, and children's parties.
- June, July, August - 92 days filled with no school, great weather, family reunions, vacations, ball games and cookouts.
- You normally see them at backyard cookouts and other get-togethers.
- Picture a healthy green lawn: perfect for lounging, great for ball games and cookouts, a real asset to your home.
- In the afternoon, temple members cooked Vietnamese food and brought it to a cookout at a community center for about 300 people who had tackled other jobs that day.
- Gather your neighbors, have a cookout at night.
- We're not much for picnics or cookouts, and frankly, any weekend can be a holiday weekend in the summer.
- There are also BBQ pits, showers, picnic tables, and this is just a great place to enjoy the beach, snorkeling, and a cookout!
- I slowed my step as I walked by, the smell of their cookout wafting through the air, pulling heavily on my hungry stomach.
- People in New England have the last cookout before it gets cold.
- Today, he said, he'll go to a family cookout, then watch the fireworks.
- The last day of camp, we have a lunch cookout and present the awards for the week.
- Why do you guys have so many cookouts and dinners?
- Last year, Americans held 3.1 billion cookouts across the country, up from 2.7 billion in 1995.
- Now this doesn't mean you can't still enjoy summertime cookouts.
- I remember going swimming with him and having cookouts in the park.
- He has led marches and organized concerts and cookouts to reach out to troubled youths in the neighborhood.
- The kids and their mother came to spend the summer months fishing, hiking and having cookouts.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!