The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de refrigerante
1refrigerante masculinolíquido refrigerante masculino
- They are designed to dissipate the heat, which the coolant has absorbed from the engine.
- When you spray it, the coolant evaporates, taking with it the latent heat of the water and the hot air around it.
- Because liquid coolants are prohibited in Formula 1, the only means of keeping the temperature down is the air streaming through the brake cooling vents.
- They are used as lubricants and coolants, among other applications.
- As coolant circulates through the tubing, heat is removed from the refrigerator to cool the food inside.
- In addition, the heat coming from the engine to the coolant and from the coolant to the radiator is reduced.
- The bottle also indicates that the coolant does not cause corrosion even though there are both copper and aluminium parts in the system.
- After being used as a coolant, the water is returned to the canal about 10 degrees warmer.
- I threw some pepper in with the coolant so the little pinholes in the radiator would be plugged.
- Manual stirring will often suffice but in many cases the coolant must be sprayed on to the tool.
- All coolant and oil lines to and from the pods were replaced with larger diameter lines.
- At their simplest, they rely on a coolant that absorbs and dissipates heat from the house.
- The power plant also produces some 200 million liters of clean water as a result of desalinating sea water, which is used as a coolant.
- To beat the heat, fluid-flow systems circulate coolants through the machines.
- As the coolant passes through the small tubes, it transfers the heat it has absorbed to the blowing air from the grille.
- The explosions were blamed on either leaking ammonia - the coolant involved in both cases - or overheating.
- Get your engine coolant tested and adjusted to prevent the coolant from freezing up.
- Pipes were split open, releasing coolants that froze nearby structures with a coating of white, sparkling frost.
- After purification, the water is used in the gardens and as a coolant during the production process.
- You should also check the level, condition and concentration of the coolant every so often.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!