The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1torre de refrigeración femenino
- These turbines are taller than the cooling towers at Drax Power Station and almost twice the height of York Minster.
- Experts are examining water systems, particularly those where warm, stagnant water is found such as hot water tanks, cooling towers, whirlpool spas and air conditioning and plumbing systems.
- In the shadow of four concrete cooling towers - almost 400 feet each - this squat earth-tone building sits shuttered.
- With its two great circles of cooling towers steaming away, and its mighty central chimney spouting a faint haze of smoke, it is truly monumental, like a kinetic modern Stonehenge.
- In Germany, four nuclear power plants cut production drastically to avoid releasing super-heated water from cooling towers into rivers.
- The disease is contracted by breathing in mist from contaminated water sources such as cooling towers and air conditioning.
- This means that the plume from the cooling tower is evaporated water.
- The cooling water is circulated to cooling towers above ground to remove the heat.
- Leaves, dust, dirt and other contaminants easily enter condenser water systems through the cooling tower.
- There are no minimum qualifications for water consultants who test cooling towers.
- A wastewater treatment system resupplies toilets and provides make-up water for the cooling tower.
- If you want to avoid big ugly cooling towers then the nuclear plant needs a large water source.
- Mr. Ryan submits that installation of a cooling tower control panel is an extra and claims a cost of $6,366.96.
- All water used for cooling towers, landscaping irrigation and toilet flushing is recycled water.
- Causes suggested include industrial equipment such as pumps, fans, electrical installations and cooling towers - and domestic appliances such as fridges or even fish tanks.
- Clouds from the looming vase-shaped cooling towers blocked the sun, wires audibly sizzled with electricity, a conveyor belt rattled.
- When temperatures climb above 40 degrees, the cooling towers release hot air from the facility.
- On the horizon, at ten, twelve and one o'clock are clusters of cooling towers, each with a dark plume, a spooky symmetry of warming.
- In many power stations the heat produced by burning gas to make electricity is allowed to escape into the atmosphere though cooling towers.
- The horizon was punctuated by four distant patterns of cooling towers, but try as we did we couldn't pick out a hint of York.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!